Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet ( Motorcycle Helmets Brand with review)
The foremost thing to think of is that motorcycle head dresses are the single most significant part of things that you need while boarding on your ride.
There are many things to think through while you hunt for the best choices from the top products. Shape, heaviness, constituents, features are all essential sections of the motorcycle helmet dilemma.
Through this article we will provide you with the best options available in the market for you.
The selection process takes time but in the end one should not compromise with the quality of the helmet. There are numerous brands in the market which provide the best quality headgears at the most affordable prices.
These helmets adhere to the guidelines and regulations made by the government. All other things fall aside when you think of buying a safe and technological advanced helmet for you. Your life is dependent on the decision you make by setting apart the monetary matters.
The best brands available in the market for motorcycle helmets are:
- Shoei Solid Qwest– This is the finest motorcycle helmet and that’s because as it understands precisely what motorcyclist’s wish from their head dresses.
- Scorpion EXO– Scorpion is a reliable and an affordable product.It still supplies supreme performance without penetrating the burden on the pocket of its users.
- ARAI Vector 2-Arai is a massive helmet and with this exemplary, the company shows why it is appreciated by so many bikers.
- HJC Sprint– HJC never upsets its users who like their headdresses with some high class features, all at the moderate price.
- AGV– One of the most standard helmet selections among world champion contestants, AGV is similarly a great pick for ever day bikers.
- Bell-One of the aspects that has allowed them to be so effective is their nonstop determination to put the functionality of their head covering as the main emphasis
- HJC- JC has been manufacture quality motorcycle helmets from 1971, merging unbeatable prices with top of the line functionality to products line of helmets that has pushed them above the competition. With modernizations and designs, HJC’s control above the motorcycle helmet market is growing statically.
- GMAX GM54S– GMAX may not have the standing of Shoei or HJC but the product can be trustworthy to provide great structures at a reasonable price.
- O’Neal Fastrack– O’Neal is one of the average budget brands that has presented some incredible inventions in the helmet business and has kept the price in control simultaneously.
- Nolan– Nolan is an actually distinguishable and consistent brand. Selecting from their line stylish and DOT licensed helmets is a security awareness.
- KBC- KBC is only twenty years old, it is one of the newer brands to make at the list, but this hasn’t obstructed their capability to rise up with some of the best helmet creations on the marketplace.
- Shark– Launched by motorcycling experts that needed the greatest in head dresses, Shark’s consideration to features and effort on modernization has made them extraordinarily prevalent amongst motorcycling participants through the world.
The other famous brands in addition to the above are Matte Flat, Schuberth,Lazer, Airoh, Vemar, X-Lite, BMW Motorrad, Grex, MT and Caberg. The above brands are famous for their modern features like:
-good quality Visors
-Comfortable and removable liners
-UV Protected shields
-Modern Design and color choices
– Noise Decline with Aerodynamic Features
Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
We live in a linked world where we need to be in touch with our loved ones. Some people find it being envious but find it helpful. At times when you are driving alone on the roads, you might want to talk to your dear ones or listen to some good music.
This need gave popularity to Bluetooth headgears which allow you to communicate easily without touching your phone on the journey.
If you get lost, the GPS addition to the Bluetooth will help you find your way despite of reading old maps. Not all helmets are Bluetooth enabled as they are costly and very few brands manufacture these type of masks.
These helmets are also some of the harmless, most comfy, and softest motorcycle helmets.
While you go complete the Bluetooth motorcycle helmet evaluations you will find an amazing variation but, as an experienced motorcyclist, you would also understand that if you are going to spend handsome money, you should go for the top choices available in the market.
Reason of buying Bluetooth headgears are:
- Water resistant
- Control over sound
- Good design and tough exteriors to protect at the time of crash
- Good Bluetooth quality as per price paid
- Type of helmets available in the market (full-face Bluetooth headgears)
- Price of the helmets as per the features provided by the manufacturer.
Top 5 popular brands of Bluetooth headgears:
- O’Neal Commander- This Bluetooth helmet has got great design and looks.it has fine lining and exceptional shield along with speakers inbuilt Bluetooth.it is safety certified and comfortable helmet.
- O’Neal Fastrack II- it is another exclusive model of O’Neal and it is a budget helmet with all features of O’Neal Commander Bluetooth helmet.
- BILT Techno- This is another affordable brand which runs on even old smartphone with Bluetooth feature. It meets all the safety standards and is available in great design. It has great quality of swift release screen along with metal vents and removable linings.
- HJC CL-MAXBT II- This brand of helmet has good variety in size, colors and design. It has strong built and modern visors along with anti-bacterially lex and good airing structure.
- TORC T 27- it is an expensive brand due to its superb inbuilt quality. It comes with solid design and extra protection features.it has original expelling equipment and anti-sunlight shades along with high quality Bluetooth for talking, streaming and GPS. It is a certified brand by DOT and ECE.
Advantages of Bluetooth helmets:
- Easy to converse with friends and family while driving.
- Minimum distractions due to smooth controls.
- Added features like water-resistant, sound controls, crunchy sound, edging of speakers, incredible talk time, and noise annulment.
- Safe and comfortable over technology as they perform powerfully.
Disadvantages of Bluetooth Motorcycle helmet:
- They are quite Overpriced
- Not needed by all expert bikers
- Volume controller will not work at high speed
- Cheap Bluetooth headgears will not provide be according to your choice as you have to compromise of looks.
Therefore, there is not a huge variety of Bluetooth headgears but still whatever choice is available, is worth trying. These headgears re available with all the necessary features like the regular helmets.
The only difference is that they are little highly priced. But for those who like being entertained throughout their road trips, Bluetooth headgears are a good option available nowadays.